Thursday, March 31, 2011

today is just not my day

Today is the last day to redeem 2 big breakfast after purchase above RM5, we plan to get the last round of Mcd. Today was just a unlucky day, go thru Jusco, MU and Melawati Mcd. Lastly still can't get it. End with a highway journey, horror for me~~ Reflash back the last time we got the Mcd big breakfast! WAO just order 4 coffee to get this 4 set of big breakfast! what a pleasure! Mc and Shel was so enjoy the the brunch, include me and vicky.

The only thing which going smooth is my hair~thx to the director---Mc and assistant---Abby. My fringe still got some haagen~ who are the one said loudly : make sure my fringe is dyed?
Another unlucky thing, helen is being abuse! A crazy BI is throwing him at the floor! HE IS BLIND NOW! he is in the condition of "nyawa-nyawa ikan"
See! poor helen~~ he need to be compensate! the abuser! pay me the damages--> elephant paste XD

No comments: