Friday, March 4, 2011

Chong Hwa 6U (2003) Gathering

This is the unbelievable gathering i had before. The classmate which i dint meet for 8 year! Is a long long time for me. But the planner was suck, planning everything at last minute and the planner keep changing the time and venue, make me super confuse. Lastly, everything going smooth, which i most appreciate. They are 25 person are joining this gathering. The venue is Kepong's 好吃得. We ask for 2 big round table, but lastly we need 4 table to fit 25 person. What a huge amount for me. This is the first time, i dine with so many people, as you know my classmate in the past or currently is no group work, just team work.all this food is cook by the others, my work is just EAT and take photo.


Titiwangsa Gang! I definitely can recognize them, well one of them is Chong Hwa Gang.



WOO, me and my best best best primary friend! Erm, ignore my face, due to the environment.


Here are my close friend i had before, love you contact back with you.


the guy is the planner, thanks! If not, i cant meet back everyone here.


Boys pic! all seem like crazy. Hou gang gah!


Girls pic! this look more normal than the boys pic. but the photographer is....... capture everyone ugly moment in this pic. swt ==


Ask the staff taking a group pic for us, bad technic, i cant see my face at all, too blur. Well, i will wait for the next gathering to get a nice pic!


No comments: