Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday

I hate saturday especially rainy day. Spoil my mood in the early morning. Everything is going very hard and not smooth at all. I should control myself but lately i cant control my emotion. It does prove my decision is correct, buy myself the chicken chop rice without chicken chop. I love the potato! Cost me RM3, not bad! The souvenir bought from Bangkok from my student. She is so thoughful. I was craving for such a year.

I do also bought myself a glasses, i want to have a new one, due to the old glasses is worn-out?

Here are all the glasses since i am 12 until now. Just six pair, but i can see my head is become bigger and bigger while look at the size of the glasses. =D


Stay at oldtown whole day for XXXXXXX, well it quite tired for me. Where my 1901? sad! At least my coursework end in peace. I should look at it at tomorrow. Time is left so fast, can i go back? No, i should look forward. Sunday! i wish you wont let me down. No raining please!


No comments: