Friday, March 25, 2011

Rin's 21st B'day Present

My mom was so kind! give my sis the golden key from TOMEI. I want it too, at my 21st birthday. My sis said too bad she cant wear out~ =P the bracelet present from maki! WAO! it so meaningful for my sis. Present from Best Friend should be unique and with full of heart! Here are my present to my sis~Anna Sui! her favorite. Look so much, actually not, just buy the prefume and lipstick, others are free gift once you purchase more than RM300. The prefume not bad, although not my tea.
The green apple lamp from my cousin, it so thoughtful. My cousin and her hubby is selling lamp. Need any light, do find her =D
A pair of shoe, get from one of her ex-classmate. Warning, dont give shoe to you friend, it meant sent your friend away, but your friend can give you RM1 as she is purchase it by herself. My sis forgot to give her classmate RM1 . What la~
The prefume~ zoom in! design is nice! i want the pink one~~ but expensive, so~~ give up better =P

No comments: