Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rin 21st Birthday

My sis actual birthday is today! tuesday 22nd March. just buy so fast food for this little party. Pizza and KFC will do plus a super cute bear jelly cake, or we should call it just jelly. Credit to abby, shelby and vicky. Without you 3 i cant get this jelly.After having those fast food, is the time for capture!
My sis with her special birthday cake ---> jelly in bear shape!
put on the candle, feel like killing the bear. his nose! opps~ pain~ but as a jelly should let people eat you =P
My sis best friend-- Maki-san~ Well she look so similar to vicky hahaXD
My cousin~~ thx for joining! what a surprise! P/s: My sis doesnt know my cousin is coming~
My family~~ add in the bear, we have 4 member in my family XD
Vicky, a special guest~~ my mom have invite abby to join, too bad she is love sick~
Maki~~ see their loook sooo~~ haha honestly, vicky is more fashion~ happy mou?
My cousin and her husband~~ the pink bear is screaming: dont eat me ar!!
blow candle section~~ wao!
Everyone is eating the jelly, except my cousin, she dislike jelly~ see her face-- behsong! haha
The champagne we brought back from greebox~ is the time to drink it~ not bad actually, i would like to buy it for next time~
The body of the bear, we are finish! left his head~ poor bear! like kena potong and just left his head! My mom look like want t bake it~ so funny leh! haha who still want jelly? KY house is available =P

No comments: