Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pre birthday celebration

This year is my sis 21st birthday! She has high expectation of her birthday, so we had 2 celebration on her birthday. The pre birthday celebration on Sunday, her actual birthday on Tuesday. We are going to Sing K at SG WANG Greenbox at 9pm to 2am. Good news for the sing k kaki, for sunday night you can sing til 4am! so what are you waiting for?? First, we need to grab lot of drink! sing k need energy what~
Then our kaki is CHEW family! My sis damn happy~ sing all her favorite song!
My cousin who need to work at monday 6 in the morning, poor guy~ sing til 2am then sleep for 3 hour then go work.
My sis and I, well i think wearing glasses is more suitable to sing K~ no need squint to look at the screen.
dang dang! two lovely sis!
I cant live~~~~~~~~~ friend! our song! let go sing it!
Due to the mistake of the green box staff, i nearly cant get the cake!Lucky my sing k kaki is very firm with their point, we only can get the free birthday cake!

This cake is nice! white chocolate with lycee! i love the taste~~ next time we can have a try! who birthday is coming???

Champagne! bring it back for the next celebration!credit to greenbox~ we get it for free =D

1 comment:

mama-Shaun said...

I "kenn leeeeeee"!!!!kenn leeeee anymore!!!!