Friday, November 12, 2010

Unexpected shopping day

Every friday i am thinking where should i go?? straight away go back home and sleep?? Friday always be the suitable day to do some unxepectable thing. When i hear SOMEONE said wanna going KLCC, i was being induced! ok let go there for lunch with Mc. Although the venue is not at KLCC, we go nearby KLCC - Full house! too bad i did not bring my camera, who ask this is the unexpeted lunch for us. After the lunch time, we went to UNIQLO! oh i love the UJ so much~~ nice cutting and reasonable prices. UNIQLO is not need to queue up anymore, but inside still got a lot of people. here are the jeans i bought, i have such a long time did not wear blue jeans. Everyday black and grey, i should make myself more colourful~~ i am not emo =D
Well~~ now is still offer for the UJ, cost me RM49.90. i cant wait to get more jeans, but financial problem, i should save my money to my HK trip~

Here are the expenses i should spend it off~~ one of my old friend birthday is coming soon. i bought a cup for her at memory lane~~ it so cute. i will show the cup real "face" after her birthday.
The time we plan to go back is 6pm...OMD this is the peak hour! we jam for 1 hour only get back home. Thx Mc sending me back home, your driving technic was so good! i experience it!

1 comment:

mama-Shaun said...

aiyaaa~~thankyou ahhh~~~*paiseh xD