Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Curry Maggie Mee

After our class, we all go for swimming at bamboo house. this sound interesting for them. who are THEM?? BBB Abby Shelby Bamboo and Bling. Actually can said all of them are know swim, although not swim well~ said by BBB, it better than me. I was dont know about swimming, i cant float and swim. I scare water! They all trying to teach me swim for a few time, conclusion: fail! I made a promise before i was 21 i should know how to swim!

Next they all try again teach me swim.i hear for 1 by 1, and try all their technic to swim. Finally! i can float and swim for a few metre! Amazing! i dont know i can float with so easier step~~~ thank you everyone who assit me. you all are so kindly. I will try next time, hope that i can really swim at next lesson =) I used to scare water!

After we go for swimming, BBB and Shelby come my place to having their dinner. What for our dinner?? that is Maggie Curry! This is the best curry mee i had. I cook the mee but i dont now how to cook the egg nicely. BBB said she know how to cook. let see~~because of after swimming she look damn tired and energyless with her messy


here are the process cooking the egg. look so professional. you are great! lastly we get a WONDERFUL dinner. Shelby! you are nothing to help.. what are you doing?? playing I-phone~


No comments: