Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Meet up my old friend

Went to KLCC with my old friend- Christine. We knew each other since we are 10. Wish that i could keep this friendship for good. First stop, we went for a movie-SKYLINE. What a damn shit movie, waste my money and time. No second time for this!Second stop, we went to my favorite book shop- Kinokuniya, one of the biggest book shop in Malaysia from Japan. I saw LADY GAGA music book at the music category, she is really famous. Then we stop by at japanese entertainment category, my idol is on magazine , 二宫和也~~ *love* lastly end with a interesting book, it quite accurate for me~ go and have a try on this book.
Dinner time! Went to Fullhouse, a nice dessign Cafe. Last time go with Mc feel that this Cafe is quite nice, so i bring her here for the celebration. although only 2 of us, but i feel this is the best plan, because all our mutual friend has no contact.



Capture lot of picture at there~~~nice environment!








lastly end at a Cafe for the shoting~

No comments: