Sunday, November 7, 2010

Convocation - graduation of my sister

my sister graduate lo!! what a happy day for her and my mother, because my sis is free now~ not need go to college anymore and my mother not need give poket money to her. She is count as a adult now~~ she said she decide to continue study to get the degree certificate, just looking for the suitable college~~ ganbatte yo~ the soft toy i bought for her, with the lily cost me RM150. the kuma-san also want to graduate, so i take the picture for him. look so cute~~~
The convocation was held at Grand 4 season hotel ,the graduate come in 1 by 1, but when they coming in..i was totally dont know about this. no announcement or anything, they just came in quietly.

The speech was started by the principal of MIA, it was so long long and long speech. i almost fall sleep. when the speech end...it the time for shoting!
shot 1 !

shot 2!
my relative all come to celebrate my sister graduate~~
shot 3!
shot 4 !
congraturation to Leeping too~~ she also 1 of the gradute of MIA~~
shot 5 !
happy graduate!!
Next we go to Green box sing k~~ having fun at there~~ i sing so much.. 2pm to 6.45pm~~ damn tired~~

No comments: