Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My birthday @ Fullhouse

Happy Birthday to me! Thankyou to all my friend who wish me and give me the present-mouses and the lunch at Fullhouse! I was so happy on this year birthday althought without a cake~hahaXD Look like we get a wine at there~~~Cheers!
while order, we all are busy. Someone looking at the menu, somebody playing I-phone, and somepeople capturing a picture.


After we having this wonderful lunch, we start our shoting! obviously the main character is not me, is the most active person---- Shelby~

okay~~ we should try to 抢镜头~~ pompier!!! Je suis pompier!!
See~~~ the main character is here~~~but BBB was sucessed to be the focus point.


those picture was took by the Fullhouse director, thankyou so much~~ its fun!
Lastly take a pic for this beverage, i love the effect so much~~ I-phone, you are amazing~ the buyer more amazing--- BBB and Mc. wakakaXDDD

No comments: