Friday, November 5, 2010

souvenirs from my cousin

My cousin and her hubby just back from Singapore- Universal Studio, the place i wish to go. It sound fun and woderful, where is my turn?? here are the soft toys she bought at the Universal Studio, all of them are my favorite character.
dinner time is come, i thought my cousin will cook for us, who know is her husband cook! woo~~ it so unbelievable. it was so delicous, even me also can not cook like that. 3 course and 1 soup, a trandisional dinner. Opss! forget the take a picture for the soup, this is cook by my cousin- ABC soup.
After the dinner, i got bought the dessert-Donashi from Big Apple. It is so cute and OISHI! just cost me RM11 for 9 pieces~~ worth!
Lastly i get a bookmarks, this bookmark is high quality and cute. My most favorite character-Madagascar de Gloria~~

No comments: