Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday~~~

every tuesday i had to learn guitar at the music class....then i need to bring my guitar to college.... so heavy leh...my guitar.......then Kahhui take out my guitar and play at the class.... pity leh my guitar.....let her molest already......but she really cant play any song..... learn more la friend~~~~ then the last period is english class....we wait at outside.....because somebody is using the classroom then mun and yee mee sitting at there....i would like to take they pic.....mun very generous to let me take pic....but yee mee dont want let me take her pic...so bad la her~~~
when we go inside the class....lol ms pura~~~(is it i spell correct her name??) cant open an umbrella inside a room leh......that is a general knowledge for chinese.......because.......... but she didnt listen to us....not pantang at all.....haiz~~~but her umbrella look nice leh...... is strawberry .....berrie make i think of you~~~~miss you so much!!!!! ichigo-san~~~~

No comments: