Thursday, July 2, 2009

petaling street

today mun,miao and me go petaling street.....i miss here so much.....last year almost everyday i come her for tuition at kasturi......but most of the time we go walk walk de......miss bear also~~~ we always go there 1~~~~
we go by the bus.......we would like to go SingMa eat lunch.....but when we reach there....it brankrap already.... so shock~~~~then no choice i bring them to chong hwa lane coz my dad like to bring me there eat the fish ball noodles ........haiz......he cant bring me there again~~~~ after that we go buy a lot of thing....lol brankrap la......miao sit at there look so many thing she need to think leh~~~~
mc and me~~~
i buy the paste finger nail really very jian leh.....not nice....
mc buy de.....handphone acc........and the sticker for her handphone~~~
look so nice leh......

No comments: