Thursday, July 16, 2009

Durian

today me MC Kh go GK to drink tea....
before that we go into a shop~~
spend lot of money...
we get a nose mask...
i try it with Kh...
sot sot de us~~~
after trying....
no use at all...
waste money...the cleaning nose mask....
but the smell nice....
after that go pasar malam
with Verin and Kh....
Kh steal ppl de fruit and eat it...
bad le her~~~
this time we really bought the fruit...
my lovely durian....
RM10 for 3 durian....
it nice....
at first i would like to eat it with a fork...
but....both of them
so my hand full of smell of durian...
i dont know how to open the durian
then Kh say she know...
then let her do it
woo~~~
she realy know how to open it...
sasuga obasama~~~
she look so concentrate
when open the durian....
hey hey look at here leh~~~
she eat a lot
me and Vern eat woth very enjoying
then she say this no poison one...
can eat it faster one~~~
.......
other thing i bought at GK
is this
to curl my hair one...
you should know i like curl hair de la...
but dont know work ar not
so i let a straight haot people try first...
conclusion-no usethen i lend my fake hair to Kh
let her to wear it...
woo...
first time know you also can be a woman
sp happy meh???
looking at the mirror...
smile happily....
XD
next day
i try the it on my hair
after that
show your all my curl hair...
curl ma??
give some comment...

1 comment:

xIi@O wVeIz said...

haha...ur friend so funny wif da long hair..hahahahahahaha....i cnat stop laugh le..haha..