Saturday, July 18, 2009

went Vern and bamboo house

today i went Vern and bamboo house
to ask Vern teach me account
but fail already
we lazt to study
just play and having fun
this one i play in a long hour
only get the red colour become 1 piece
tired already...
no mood study liao~~this 2 is bamboo and Vern de pillow...
really物似主人形
the thin 1 is Vern de
and bamboo 1 is green colour and big 1
her darling....

and today is my first day really become a teacher
teaching piano at MASSEN
they hire me become a piano teacher
so happy and glad
i have 2 student...
but sallary very low...
coz i am just teaching 2 student...
but it ok...
for experience
here the piano
and the place to let my student doing their thoery
the first student is nice
but at first i so scare...
coz she don't want talk to me
after i talk alone about 15 minute
she only talk to me
then i only know she is clever
and friendly
she just 6 year old....

the second one....
no comment already...
she didn't come to my class...
and let me wait her for half an hour....
haiz.....

No comments: