Saturday, June 20, 2009

First time teaching piano**BEAR

Lee Ping suddenly message me want do replacement piano for her or not....so shock when she ask me....then my mom and sister agree me to do that replacement class...but i so scare to teach a child only 8 years......not been teaching before......and that student is my sister de ex-student.... lastly i go for it.....that girl really very scare me...so i force myself to smile at her and try talk to her...i ask her why play piano she said......my mom want me to learn!!!! so honestly.....i want faint already...now i only know actually my sister teaching piano also very pain one......pity sister....luckily i only teach 1 day..... the piaona at the room...YAMAHA 1......my 1 KAWAII more good~~~

the music centre......near my house only....5 momute reach there~~~

*
*
*
*
after that i go meet ah bear~~~~long time no see my dear bear!!!!miss you so much~~~become beautiful already~~~~see her nail so nice....i like it!!!!
her camera~~~so big......because want take my big mouth picture ma~~~kaka

No comments: