Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going Jalan Imbi

Today the class until 12pm but i 8.30 already reach TARC to meet my DEAR friend MC...... i try wear short pant to college....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! my leg bite by the mosquito.....after few minute my leg become swollen and red.....i really cant endure then i ran to the library to wait for Mc came......i am sure next time i wont wear short pant to college!!!! FOREVER!!!!How was my hair on dat day????? is it very curl??? because i almost use 1 bottle of mouses to make it curl.....but my fringe of hair have some problem....刘海有问题~~~morning go there sudden meet my friend Zhiting.....happy to meet about 2 week i dint saw her already......fast fast take picture with her....she say your hair still very curl la.....so happy....
Yongqing hand phone......stick a lot of sticker.....she want her hand phone become more girl..... after i meet her...i accompany her go Jalan Imbi to find the school teaching make up 1......then under the sun we walk very far.......finally we found it.........let you all see the school.... BANKRAP already!!!!!!!! ghost......we so shock why kosong 1......and nobody there.....waste our time and energy to found it....so dissapointed.....:(

we go and have our lunch at opposite green box....don't know what name already...... i order crispy chicken with mee hoon..... but i don't know it was separate 1......so funny.....i eat till very full.....



about 7pm we only go back home........woo~~~at the time too many people waiting taxi make me about 9pm only go back home~~~~not enough sleep la.....and my eye black circle become more dark already~~~~who can help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

GirŁgũŁ♥ said...

woo!!
so nice oh~~
u met ZhiTing and YongQing~
hehee xp
the shop bankrup dy..
quite funny actually ^^
hahas..

go to see my blog ya..
i had updated dy.. =]

kityee said...

yea yea happy leh can meet them
but i want meet u!!!!
miss u leh~~~
ya ya dat shop very funny if u were there....

GirŁgũŁ♥ said...

haha~ i wanna meet u also leh! T^T But ur mom don let u go out~~ Haiz..
sad..
wait ur mom let u go out jor then u find me out lar~ k? ^^ hehee..