Thursday, August 21, 2008

sick~~~

my godness!!!!! in this holiday i get sick 2 time!!!!!!!!!!!!!kamisama....tasugete!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 the 1st time is.......dunoe why my eye have somethg very pain 1.......tought is眼挑针!!!! scare leh.......then go see doctor loh.........that doctor...haiz.....dunwan say her liao........she say nothing juz gv me a cream only......aiyo.....dunwan see this doctor again liao!!!!!!!
see the cream.........so small........but hehehe~~~i use 1 time only......after dat i recorver liao.....hahahaha~~~~~~
the 2nd time is sore throat!!!!!!!!!!!wah....i cant talk at dat moment!!!!!!!!then go see another doctor............this doctor also like dat.......din say anythg juz see my throat 1 second then gv me medicine liao~~~~~why recently all the doctor like dat de?????
many medicine hor?????but i dunoe eat 4 wat de......but very usefull leh....same wif last time eat 1 time already recorver.......i think in this holiday i forgot my big bottle so dat i din drink any water.....:)
this is gargle.......very good 1.....after using ur throat become very selesa..............
this 2 dunoe wat medicine.......eat only loh.........

No comments: