Wednesday, August 27, 2008

mooncake

mooncake festival is coming soon...erm....a month lah/////so long.....but mu mom decided to make the mooncake.......lastnight she already prepare the thing........see!!!!oh what is that??? it is莲蓉use to make mooncake de.......but izit abit big????here is豆沙......very nice oh.....my mom just use this 2 to make it.....hahaha~~~~
when i go back home my mom already finish making the mooncake......here it the mooncake not yet baking de.........very beautiful right.....after baking sure veru ugly liao.........
erm.....baking.........mom ask me jaga api.....but i...hahaha.......the mooncake spoil alreadu....because of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see so black........haiz.......next time i dunwan jaga liao.....but it taste also okay de........

my mom use this to make the shape...........i didnt try before.........hahaha~~~
erm my mom so busy also cook me a meehoon.......but do u all know.....this is maggie meehoon!!!!!! so easy to cook.....难怪lah////cook for me......rupanya~~~~
after that my mom make the 冰皮de mooncake!!!!my mom make 冰皮very delicious one!!!
so cute leh the mooncake before have the shape~~~~~~~~~~~
now putting it in to the 模型........it look easy....why dont i try???no dare lah/////after that it become a round shape mooncake.....:)
here it is....my lovely冰皮月饼............i cant waiting to eat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: