Thursday, April 5, 2012

Exam

I do really hate exam, i used to not afraid of it but when time by time, thing changed a lot. I believe when we are on our primary or secondary school, exam time we don't flip the book and we even don't know those textbook knowledge at all eg. physic, add-math or moral? Don't know why when we step into college life, all the subjects we have to know or if we don't know we still have to memorize it.

It quite stress for me, i really wish i could find a way to release those stress. i hate when i got into this situation, i'll lost my appetite, then lose my weight or even feel sickness. Of course, exam is include my piano grade. that is the worst exam i even had, not only expensive but unpredictible exam question will be come out. althought i've been through the exam, but my mood can't back to normal. my life is still tension and felt like i've something has not done yet. i hope the time will stop between april and may, and june never come, i don't think i can face another failure.
By the way, thanks all my friends and family accompany me through this, appreciate those beautiful word you all use to comfort me, and listen for my complain. It not easy for me, but at least i made it.
Love your 3D card~ it does surprise me! my raddish can play is also =P he like instrument~

No comments: