Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Petaling Street

I heard some rumors said that Petaling street is going to close down. OMG! i dont think will really happen, what if it happen? So i have to go before it gone. I plan to go in the morning, but the TARC website is so damn slow in progress our result. My body system wake me up at 9, i wait til 12 only get my result. I just get my brunch and i have to buy some soft toys for my nephew.

Red-bean Cendol! i still remember my kasturi life, i get it once a week with all my tuition kaki. Not to forget the curry-puff, too bad it does not open. Everything i liked or i used must be gone in someday, hope my curry-puff is temporary close.
When I going back to college with Metro bus, it is surprise! the 50sen ticket is back. It only available for secondary or primary student. Now is for TARC student who go or from Wangsa Maju and GK.
Those soft toys i bought is zombie from Plants Vs Zombies. i bought 2 , 1 big 1 small like brothers. they look so cute~ i know my nephew is gonna like it.
make a scene of Soft-toy type Plant Vs Zombie. My sunflower is scared although he is smiling.
Zombie is going to eat my sunflower, because all the seed, potato , cherry is not here~ poor SuN.
Last but not least, bought a pig pig 猪 from my nephew also.

EnD

1 comment:

♥ s T é l l å ·° ♥ said...

hahaha poor sunflower !!
u should buy the chilis or cherries to burn them down XD

and the pig pig 猪 is so cute !