Friday, September 16, 2011

French village @ Pahang

Went to french village today with my sis and friends~ spend about an hour to reached there. at first i was hoping to drive myself, but after doing all the research found out that it is consider as a hill. I give up my idea, take a ride on my sis beloved bf car. It will defintely better than my kancil.Thought there have some entretainment for us, i was wrong. It just a place for people to relax and enjoy.

i climb up on these staircase to view the whole picture of the french village.
I get the picture when i reached the top. It was soooo tired! i hate staircase!
the only thing we can do here is cam shooting - our entertainment. my hair was flat after doing the rebonding. This pose can save me from having flat hair in the picture. So we cant stop doing this pose =P
Our next stop should be japanese village. Toooo bad~ raining!
At first we try to make it, but the rain is become heavy and the japanese village is crowd. Our trip force to end here.
Went back to french village, saw the wax hand. look cute~
We continue take pic at there~ although my head is weird T.T
i bring lot of snack to share, but no one take it. abby is trying to steal all my snack, but her bag is too small haha
Starbucks! i have not been drink it since.. i am jobless.
i miss you so much FC- green tea cream~~


~end~

No comments: