Saturday, June 25, 2011

Relief~~~

Finally!!! i done my piano grade 8 exam! oh my gosh! that is so so so much stressful for me, i cant stand for this stress! but i think the hope for passing the exam is very small. So チャゥさん,来年もう一度頑張ってくなさい! mean miss chew, next year please come back again! A japanese tutor tell before. Next year March or June, you all will see me stressful for a week again. haiz~~

Apparently, i feel much relief now. But the stress is still not yet gone all. After the exam, go for a mini celebration with abby and shelby. i was addicting in beverage of blended especially starbucks. We buy the voucher of Austin Chase via gourpon or my deal?only cost us RM22 instead of RM44 for 3.
We are order take away, have a look at the take away customer~~ still sit at there to enjoy the beverage.
Last but not least, i know how to cook pancakes! which is very successful~ who want pancakes? please bring honey =P

No comments: