Friday, June 24, 2011

Paint By number

Recently i'm in love in those DIY thing. While i was having a look at the maniature DIY, who knows let me find out the painting. I feel interesting,then i buy 1 to have a try. I uesd to know drawing, but for now....... i am start from zero. Inside the box included all the thing i need, the brush, the colour. you can colour from the number, that why it called painting by number. I think this is for the kid to colour, but the thinner line of course need adult to colour it =P
My painting got a lot of colour, so the paper cup be the victim. Opps, a cup of water is needed while i was painting.
My cousin is same channel with me, she also bought one, we do colour together.
Her job~~ nice spongebob, btw i like it teeth.

My job~ i spend 5 hours to finish this! Now my new target is purchase a big painting to paint! USH 山水画!我来了!

No comments: