Friday, February 18, 2011

Sem 6

Now is the Sem 6 for us, time pass so fast. This sem we only have 2 subject, ME and Enterpreneur. ME is such a big barrier for me, Bahasa Melayu, i dont know you, why you come to know me?? i have much more vocabulary i dont know, even english i still cant handle it better. I just wish i can pass with a minus merit? Let see my classmate in the classroom. Finally, today we all come to college. Yesterday still got some fella miss the class. I also try on my new baby-Nokia C3 have been introduced by Shelby.
Tea break, well also count as brunch for us, Hayaki will do. A restaurant same style with Old Town, and it is beside Old Town.

The dish i share with MC, black peper marryland chicken chop and mango rice. This mango rice is delicious!


Vicky's dish, erm~~ no idea what is it, but i wont get this. Spicy i think.


WAO!! meet Bling~~ really long time no see~~enchantee!




Glad to see everyone in this Sem!


No comments: