Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CNY activities

In this CNY, i was that busy or i can said free time for me. Went through all my relatives houses, have a seat and started to eat. Sometime there are interesting, i can have a lot of different country dishes like japanese, indonesia and definitely chinese dish. My little Helen, he like to take pic too, and he wanna to said gong xi fa chai to everyone. Maybe he can get a angpau from you all. Well lastly he get one from me =P

Sing K time! Same like last year, go out with CHEW family sing K section. Its really fun and joy. The one who likely to sing Rihana song with me. Ehem! my dear classmate, how about you all???

I really do want to post up this photo, the girls pic. But.. the weakness of my face all show up. So, a pig is better than me. The others 2 guys are joining us. pity guy~


After our wonderful section, is it 3.15 now? Tea time! bought KFCand Aunt Ann hotdog bread~
< 3

No comments: