Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sunway pyramid shopping mall

Sunway pyramid Shopping Mall which far and difficult to go, for me la~Our fantastic driver Vicky Bee decided go there with her GPS. I am sit next to the driver seat, obviously i am gonna to assist her look at the GPS. This GPS really not smart that i think, always give wrong direction (or maybe my fault) .

After an hour we only can reach there. Public holiday is not that suitable to hang out, there are too many people and car crowding over the Mall and carpark. Erm~ next time i know what should i do. Looking for the carpark need half an hour, this is not a good experience, costly and tired. But the most tired one is our driver, gokurou-sama! Finally! We got a parking! Thanks god! the time is 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Take a picture for the grand Honda~ 辛苦你了!


I am just too hungry, wearing a pair of 3 inch high heel shoe. Need a place to rest and fill up my stomach.


Ichiban Ramen Restaurant, it written that KL Pavillion also have it outlet, it is the ichiban i went before?



The environment is good~ but how the food? I love tatami, a tradition restaurant.


With my pretty friend again~


I order chicken don as the main course, a miso soup and a few slide of watermelon. This is delicious, anyone who like cawan mushi can try this. The egg above the rice are same taste with cawan mushi, include some crab meat!


Gyoza, another japanese food. But you should not try this, the look is nice, but the taste is bad, all ajinomoto. For me tasteless.



In my new record, i have 5 friends own I-phone, include my cousin is 6. I-phone user should learn this. Download game as much as you can.


Sunway is such a enjoyable shopping mall, someone are performing music.

I am craving for the Mcd twist for a few month, at first i can found it at Wangsa Maju Jusco, now is no more.
I got a few outfit from Sunway, my friend and Vicky also. Vicky got 2 cute dolphin, too bad forgot to take their picture, I waiting you to upload them!

No comments: