Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cheras Connaught Night Market

Night Market always be my favorite place to look forward the food. Luxury restaurant is not my tea, i'll choose quality of food but not only the environment. Going to Nightmarket is definitely will spend over my budget, one piece of 50 ringgit is not enough for the journey.

Well, before going to the Night Market, good new declare here! We are having sem break now~ No more exam in our brain. We 'll not wake up in the midnight due to the nightmare of exam.

After the last paper-BEC the most tough paper. I wish i'll not face it again. Sing k sesion is the next. Flashback last sem, this definitely our tradition, time change everything, time also prove our friendship which i dont want to mention. I got every fishball i wish to eat in the Nightmarket, even i get a toy from there. What a surprise! i love fish recently, it look like ABBY show me before that Pink Helen. It jsut cost me RM15.

3 comments:

Abigale Ang said...

muahahaha!!! ur halon gt 玉米烫..omg~

kityee said...

aiya~~ halon very IN one~
girls always like this~ haha

~Silent.........Be3~ said...

It really proved it!