Wednesday, August 19, 2009

咩都有++++Swimmingggg

today so happy leh
HE teacher absent
so we decided go bamboo and vern house swimming
actually i cant swim at all
so i just go
"play water"
before we go their house
Mc and me go eat lunch first
we go咩都有 we order French toast
but Mc wanna to kill it
what happen??
because it is too fat
see!!!!
so many oil
lol
Mc eat til very beh song
see her face also know
lastly we also didnt finish it
i order ABC
this ABC only sweet
but okay la
after a few minute
become~~~
............
see how i look like
like a superman
super yong sui
with bamboo de bamboo
aaaaiyoooo
leng lui
let me take your pic la
let me show your beautiful to everyone ma
peace!!
see Vern
so大方

"hey look there"
bamboo said
you two
sleeping also didnt called me
心淡啦

************

we wait til Vicky come
then we all go to the swimming pool
who know
the swimming pool is closed
tomorow only open
my god!
we cant wait til tomorow leh
then Vicky fetch us back to college
we go to our college de
international swimming pool
spent RM1.50

my friend
bamboo,Mc, sister hiong and Nelson
trying to teach me swim
they all know swim
but but but
i cant float
T.T
i will gambatte de!!!

after swimming
hiong sister still so semangat
good ar!!!
sasuga hiong-san
yeah!!!!!!!
~end~

No comments: