Thursday, August 13, 2009

~JJ Trip~

today is thursday
my lovely thursday
i like it so much
because
today have pasar malam
hey
有什么表示?
but
but
but
but
nobody accompany me go!!
***
God
why treat me like this
never mind
we go JJ
to having our lunch
i have been sick for 1 week
it so hard
i cant eat any fried thing at all
so.....
we decided go Macdonald
my lovely filet O'fish
lastly i get it
+happy+

******
afterward we go to play drum
it is nice
but my hand was so painshow you all Mc and Vern playing the drum
and Bamboo is learning from them
lol
hey hey hey i also want learn

both of them
play until dont know i am taking their pic
but now i let you know~~

then Mc go ride the hose
so ugly la that pose
but if you like i also cant do anything
happy until do the peace pose~~

bamboo also try to ride it
but
but
but
really
very ugly~~
hahahaXD


2 comments:

mama-Shaun said...

Oi!i look so ugly riding da horse=(

kityee said...

hahaXD
nvm la...
bamboo ugly than you~~
hahaXDDDD