Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TARC College 1st day

18may is my first day at TARC college.......i need to bring a lot thing thing like my SPM result slip, my offer letter, passport size photographs...but actually only the offer letter is useful.i need the offer letter to get the tee-shirt of TARC and a lot of thing.Actually dat day i should be there at 2pm....but my friend Seyling tell me that i should be early. Because i need time to get the tee-shirt......then i 1.30pm reach there.....when i reach the i was lost....TARC was so big!!!how can i find the way to there......as i dont know what to do, i decided to call my friend who already reach there.......they show me the way to the College Hall.

SHOCK!!!!! There was many people there........really many many people..... then i blur blur walk through there and dont know what to do.....suddenly Seyling called me......luckily i meet her and Suityee, i join them till the mass call finish.....
Actually wanna meet Mc......BUT!!! too many people already so i fail find her......after finish the mass call i only meet Mc.....long time no see you already~~~miss you so much~~~

At 19may i also need go TARC again~~~ actually i thought only go 1 day...how i know is need to go for 1 week........today i can meet Mc already......at the DK ABF.....this building is far from the main entrance.....i walk untill i whole body sweated.....go inside also no air-conditional......is low air-con....make me feel incomfortable.......
they talk a lot again....i start feel sleepy.....OHNO if every time like this i sure die lo~~~

3 comments:

shinYi's said...

AHhhh.,
we miss you!!
finally you updated!!
hahaXD

yerrr..
you all can meet in the same college again..
lonely me!=(

kityee said...

haha~~
sure i will updated and let u see...
i also miss you all~~
i really long time didint meet you..
if you want come join us at TARC lah....:) hahaha~~

shinYi's said...

My college is at Sunway..so far from Tarc..but no worried..
you can ask Wen fetch you out then we can meet!
=)

continue update!
I wanna know more bout your daily life=)