Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hair Cut

Wednesday i also go to college at 8am......OMG i have been go to the college at 8am dy 3 days~~~ i felt so tired everyday and i not enough slept...... wednesday actually we just only go for the co-curiculum only...about 11am we already finish looking around...... then we go ask the music class......what shall i learn violin or guitar....actually i like guitar more than violin but my mom say dat violin is more useful....make me dont know what shall i take.......

at the afternoon we go meet wveiz.....before dat we meet LJ...me really long time didnt meet her......she not change at all just hair longer abit already....... we chat for a while then go to GK Pizza Hut to having our lunch......it really make me full until i lazy to walk......

suddenly we say want to cut hair..... then me Mc and Rachel go IMP for hair cut...... after i cutting my hair then the hairstylish blow my hair become more cur and more nice..... i want make this cur!!!!!
thursday i also go to college at 8am but i am late because overslept.....we go make the ID card... they really very识做......she ask me face side abit....so my face not look sengik already..... happy happy.....Mc ones is more good....shooting about 3 times.... me and Rachel just shoot for 1 time..... unfair leh.....coz Mc leng lui ma~~~

Tomorow need go to college 8am again....i sure very tired1......what will happen to my eye leh???

2 comments:

mama-Shaun said...

hey hey wher gt leng lui if i shoot 3 times xiao wei ma shoot 30 times lol

kityee said...

lol~~~
if you not leng lui who is leng lui oh~~~i wont拆穿you 1.... :)
dat xiao wei must shoot bout 100++ times loh....hahaha~~~