Saturday, October 1, 2011

Second piece

i am obsessed in painting by number after my first sight of it, this is the fourth one that i paint if the small piece is counted. I considered this as my second piece. This took my longer time than the last one. because i want to make it perfect, drew every detail carefully.
After i paint this, found out i am not the perfectionist but sentimentalist. Those small portion is killing me, better just follow what my feel to paint it.

My half-way job, see something? i know myself hate green colour so much. In this peice has 7 type of green colour include mix colour.=.= I'll never get a canvas with green colour anymore.
Finally i finished it! love the water shadow! please dont tell me this canvas is better than my last peice. There have at least 3 people told me this is much pretty than the last one. I know the truth, but! last peice is more expensive than this one! although i like this one more =P
little tips for those who wants to paint colour by number : never follow the number sequence, always start from the darkest colour to the lightest colour. Or not you'll be furious when you wants to do correction. i do a lot D=

Beside that, i have plan to order 2 more canvas to paint. The struture is tempting! I have to control myself: this is the last time i buy canvas, If not, my corridor will full of canvas and my financial status will drop from well to hell (just kidding).

EnD

No comments: