Monday, July 4, 2011

PRE-SEN-TE

The most wonderful place for me is this shop PRE-SEN-TE! selling all the DIY thing, like the paint by number, miniature DIY, music box DIY and so on.
Thx to my cousin fetching me to IKANO, i really having a great time there. i can spend lot of time at there to choose the product. their display window have put lot of their product.
Here are one of the display of the paint by number. they are selling the finish product too. but damn expensive, some cost RM500, buy the plain piece is only RM135. After getting this, only found out purchase online is cheaper more than 50%! heart broke~~~ but nvm i'll still get the cheaper one as soon as possible.
I got myself a medium size painting 40X50 cost RM85, and buy a big size for my cousin RM135. Oh bankrupt lo! then go for my supper at Kimgary. Before going back, i have buy the currypuff to have a try. Nice! i like it =D
The next day, is the time to start painting it. this time have more difficulty than the last one, more colour and smaller. i think i need a month to finish this.
the biggest size, haha wait to see my cousin finish her work, i think she might need 1 and a half month.
this is my painting, 山水画! look warm~~ i want to hang it in my living room~
Zoom in to see, you will know how small is it. Huh! i'll try my best to colour it! wish my good luck ba =D

1 comment:

♥ s T é l l å ·° ♥ said...

waaaaaa
mah want need very good painting skill to paint it? O_O
geng leh u O_O