Friday, November 20, 2009

Pavilion + 2012

today our G13 first time hang out
there are so excited
9 person go Pavilion with bus
include me....
we go to cinema to meet our friends
and my best friend too
Christina
ask her hang out with G13
we go and watch 2012
what a nice movie
before that we all decided to having our lunch first
we were so hungrykityeng serve the dish for Northman
so funny they expression
we separated into 2 gang
so 6 of us having a nice time there
go toilet shooting with Christina
we were mad...
take a lot of picture
FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!
Pavilion look so nice
cant wait to took picture with it....
after we watching 2012
everybody were went back
just left me and Christina
we go for our second round
Happy 4 season
but but but
i spend 2 hour to reach there
from Sungai Wang to Wangsa Maju
oh my god
when i at the car i felt like want to vomit
how good driving skill he had????
lastly i still alive to reach there
i had the marble cheese cake
my small birthday cake
the first person who celebrate my birthday for me
thanks Christina...=)

No comments: