Thursday, September 17, 2009

Loreal Warehouse Sales

Today Corus hotel
ballroom had a Loreal warehouse sales
all the item is so cheap
i bought a lot
now already bankrap.....
after that i and my sister
go KLCC having our lunch
on the way
i saw a shopmunching!!!!!
this shop is suit for you
go and have a look
all is bag bag bag bag!!!
when i go into KLCC
the center desire is nice
we go sushi king
long time dint go
green tea with the fried tamago
my sister like to tamago so much
me too~~~
i love TAMAGO=egg
another tomago sushi
this one also is my favorite
every time eat sushi sure order it
my sister 1
udon mee tempura
eerrrr
no comment on it....
my 1
nice hor???
miso soup and ......
but it is prawn
dont know my back will become how?
yeah!!!!
sushi~~~
i saw a good game
challenge to eat a big bowl of noodles
who dare go and try???
Venice let go!!!
the things that i bought....
da da da~~~
straight ma
straight ma???
kekeke

2 comments:

mama-Shaun said...

fren!!!!!!!!!I SAW MANY BAG AT THAT SHOP!!!!!!!!WHERE IS IT!!!I WANT BAG!!

kityee said...

hahaha~~~
really go hv a look...
at evenue k there...
and there are many discount oh!!