Monday, October 13, 2008

Saturday ---------> Sunday

my dear friend LJ~~~~~ lastly she bought a mirror.......i think everybody should knew it....... the price is..................RM2.90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and the mirror is so small........OMG!!!!!!!!!how can she bought it????? wake up lah LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hem......u tuition also dint tell me...so shock see you at kasturi at 9am.........yi???? wear different already....look so clear...and become leng lui jor....hahaha~~~~ dont hire lah......come on~~~~~hey ask you dont hire still hire!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!lastly got the pic hahahaha~~~~~~~so angry leh////// scare scare scare~~~
our bottle!!!!!!!LJ PY and my 1.........................y LJ bottle bigger than me???????
not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i will buy the biggest 1 to show you....you wait.............



+
+
+
+
+
+
Sunday..........sleep a whole actually want go cut hair de..........my hair so long already!!!
really betahan leh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sister and her friend Maki bought some magzanine...................woo~~~~ rich people........ bought from KINOKUNIA expensive leh.............how could you 2 bought it?????
hahahaha handsome guy......NEWS......have my 山P!!!! love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!
hey Bear dont try to steel my beloved.......hahaha~~~:)

hahaha they get the poster......they feel so happy~~~~

both of them bought same magzanine.................very expensive leh!!!!!!!not dare buy...... now no money jor....sadsadsad T.T................the magzanine called Potato....not MR potato ohh....... very famous at..........Japan....kaka~~~
hahaha all bout NEWS....really so love them
my sister laugh so happy.............
yo~~~~1 litter of tear de male major charater Ryo..........and 山P~~~~

err......they dearest~~~~~tegomass~~~~~手越 And增田
no comment...............

woo~~~~ my sister and her friend Maki idol.....promosi the food...but why they look like not interesting to eat it 1????





all photo taking by Croco~~~~
geng hor????
how my teknik??????

16 comments:

shinYi's said...

WOW
my MAN~♥
haha

ehh~
your sis look so happy..
=S

♥ s T é l l å ·° ♥ said...

NONO..
Should be my Husband :D

kityee said...

yaya~~~my sis very very happy.....
nice leh dat magzanine hahaha~~~
i like it so much!!!!

wei berrie!!!!!!!
dat is my beloved!!!!!
dun rampas my husband!!!!!
hahahaha...handsome hor than ur leehom.....

shinYi's said...

NO..
is MINE ehh~♥
mY MAN

Anonymous said...

wah.. ur man her man... fight for 1 man?? who is he wor.. wad 山P is who??? haha.. me very out de..

kityee said...

lol shinn!!!! is mine 1.....
my Bf ur man and berrie husband....
hahahha~~~~

no lah rachel he is an japanese u sure dunoe him....but he handsome hor??? kekeke~~~

shinn let fight hahaha~~~

♥ s T é l l å ·° ♥ said...

@CrOco :

Then i think he is totally belongs to me.,
becos he is my husband wad..
we got marriage certificate ~
mwhahaha,,
not handsome than LEEHOM lor..
LEEHOM is the most handsome guy XD
he is my BF!!
wahaha ~

Anonymous said...

oso duno wich 1 is the 山P... so duno hu lengzhai... kaka..

kityee said...

marriage certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!
Berrie dare u say so......
rampas my husband!!!!!
i want kol lawyer cum jor hahaha~~~~
ur leehom...ehem.....old dy loh....

nvm rachel next time i brg his pic to show u......very handsome 1...kaka

Anonymous said...

haha.. marriage cert... hahaha.. Berry.. bring 2 school 2mrw!! kaka..

Croco.. 2mrw show me.. haha.

♥ s T é l l å ·° ♥ said...

@ CrOco :
mwhahaha..
of cos i dare..
thats the truth wad XD
my leehom old alrdy still handsome than ur BF arhh ..
Cant image ur BF old alrdy de face..
sure so......
hahaha..

@ Rachel :
ehehehe..
sure sure..
no problem..
let the croco die heart alsO good XD

kityee said...

ehem....yaloh...when my Bf old dy sure very ugly jor hahaha~~~~
sure like an ojisan de......
kakaka///////
nvm i still love him.....
i let rachel see jor loh his pic...she say......handsome..... hahaha~~~~ur leehom lose dy....

Anonymous said...

berry.. then u must buy kubur for her heart lo... haha

shinYi's said...

i sure WIN..!!
=P

kityee said...

buy kubur for me???
rachel wat mean oh???
hem dat berrie very shui 1....

Shinn who say u win???
i win lah....kakaka~~~~
i and berrie hv marriage cert with yamashita leh...hahaha~~~
very funny....hor....berrie san~~~

Anonymous said...

buy kubur for u becoz berry say want make u 'die heart' 死心..

ur heart die liao.. then masuk kubur lor...

haha.. JKJK