Sunday, June 29, 2008

Maggie meeeeeee~~~`

me and my friend decided 2 cook maggie mee 4 my sister~~~~~~
here we are~~~see we so hardworking 2 cook it......yhanks me lah sister.....
woo~~~she pour the egg inside.....wah...my shirt!!!!becareful leh friend!!!!
after cooking i pour it into a dish!!!!!susah lah!!!!!!
see i finish liao!!!!how???delicious mah????oishinee~~~`
sister nice hor???include our heart de leh!!!!
next...is cook 4 ourself de!!!! fried maggie mee!!!!my hse hv many maggie mee mah.....no is only hv maggie mee hahaha!!!no choice lah.......coz of my friend cant eat meat...so only egg loh...sad sad sad :(
never mind!!! egg also can .....my favourite mah!!!! she pour the egg again....fortuanally din pour on ne...heheheehe~~~~:) i want fried now loh...becareful!!!!!!!!
fried til like tis loh....ok hor...kekekke~~~
lastly become fried egg liao....if my mom cook......sure not like this de!!!!!y mom u not at home???
forget bout it lah......see i hampir finish liao loh......hahaha~~~the meee okay wat...juz ..........................................no taste loh!!!!!!!!T.T

No comments: